Securely packaged in a discreet envelope. Tracked, signed and insured.
Secure transactions. We accept payment through PayPal, all major credit/debit cards and more.
We accept returns after 14 days in original condition with the original box and paperwork.
- Rare Colour Change Sapphire And Diamond Platinum Ring.
- Unique 6.51ct colour change sapphire. Fully certified by GIA, confirming stone as untreated and having colour change effect.
- Changes colour from a violet-blue in white light/daylight to purple in incandescent or artificial light. Very rare and stunning to see. Very hard to capture in photos, best seen on the GIA Certificate. Colour change sapphires of this large size are exceptionally rare, especially when untreated like this.
- The sapphire is surrounded by 0.58ct of round and tapered baguette cut diamonds with G/H colour and Si1-VS clarity. These are very clean and very white. All set in 900 platinum.
- The ring is stamped PT900, 6.51 (sapphire weight) And then with 25D38 (0.25ct tapered baguette cut diamonds, 0.38ct round diamonds)
- The ring has a beautiful design. All stones are well set and secure.
- The platinum setting has some very minor signs of wear (as to be expected with an older piece like this) The sapphire has some small natural inclusions visible when looking closely, including a small external mark on the side of the stone (a natural inclusion left when faceting to ensure the stone has an even cut) These natural inclusions are only visible when looking closely from certain angles.
- The stone has a very good cut with excellent polish, lots of sparkle and light return, it looks even better in person.
- A fine, rare investment piece that would also be wonderful to wear.
- Ring size M (6.5US). The ring is re-sizeable.
All our jewellery is posted safely and securely in leatherette boxes.
Incredibly beautiful ring!
You can tell that the company works professionally.
Very nice contact and fast processing!
I can only recommend the company. Thank you and keep it up!
From beginning to end the team has been such a pleasure to work with. From letting me have multiple visits so i could choose the perfect sapphire (and having others to share in my awe and delight at natures exquisite creations), to designing such a classic ring, to then being able to wear the finished piece made from my sentimental gold they were second to none. The ring is simply stunning; the sapphire is set perfectly and free to showcase all its glorious shades of blue, green and teal as they dance and twinkle about in the light.
Not only will I enjoy wearing it for years to come but so will my daughter as it will be an heirloom piece for her when I'm gone. I've got no doubt that the quality of the workmanship will stand the tests of time.
Thank you all for your time, patience, advice and effort to create exactly what I was hoping for. You'll certainly be my first point of call for future gems. I can't recommend you highly enough.
The best customer service i had for ever big thanks to Isaac for taking and extra mile for me even off work with this service i will definitely buy from them again. Thank Isaac you the man!
Gems and Jewels has been a favorite store of mine. I recently got married and knew I wanted them to design my ring. I absolutely love it and couldn’t thank them more!
This is a beautiful stone :)
The seller is very responsive and shipping was very quick. The color of the stone is beautiful.
This is a beautiful ring. It's a gift for my wife, which I am sure she'll love. It is exquisite. Thank you so much from across the pond!
Perfect stone, reliable seller.